Friday, April 30, 2010

Ladies, did persistence work for you when you met your spouse?

In winning the love and trust of your now husband. Did you have to be the pursuer at first?Ladies, did persistence work for you when you met your spouse?
I was dating someone else when I first met my husband, so the first year and a half that we knew each other we were only friends.





That went A LONG way in building a stable foundation for our relationship when my boyfriend and I broke up (my husband and I started dating a few months afterward).





I don't know if either of us were the ';pursuer'; - it was more a ';mutual attraction'; thing.Ladies, did persistence work for you when you met your spouse?
i can answer this with the help of my wife. We met online. Neither one of us ';pursued'; the other. Both of us were coming out of bad marriages and were just looking for friendship and companionship. We were best friends when we met in person, then became lovers, then husband and wife. For 10 wonderful years now.
I've never pursued a man nor would I EVER pursue a man. My husband chased me. Giving a man signals that you're interested in him is one thing. Actually pursuing him? No, that doesn't sit well with me.
nope. he was the pursuer

No comments:

Post a Comment