Friday, April 30, 2010

How do you forgive yourself when you cheat on your spouse who did not filled his duties as a husband?

My husband would not help me pay bills he would gamble and do other things I still love him but he drove me to be comfort by another man because he would not help pay any bills in the houseHow do you forgive yourself when you cheat on your spouse who did not filled his duties as a husband?
First off, try accepting responsibility for your actions instead of making it ';his fault'; that you cheated...How do you forgive yourself when you cheat on your spouse who did not filled his duties as a husband?
WOW, and he ';drove'; you to this other guys house!


he must really want you gone!
Sorry to say this but your the very reason this country's in trouble! America has become a no fault nation. What do i mean? Its always the other persons fault never our own. The cigarette companies owe everyone that's ever smoked and now has cancer, its not the persons fault that they smoked, its the companies! McDonald's should be liable for every fat person alive. Its not the individuals fault that their fat, its McDonald's for serving them! Your excuse for cheating is just as bad! You didn't cheat, your husband drove you to it! GET A CLUE! First, leave the dirt bag, and second, don't cheat on the next guy! If your ever at the point of cheating on your spouse your relationship is over! Move on! Hope this helps.
He has a problem. You are blaming him for cheating on your husband.


You need to seek counseling.
Leave with the kids. He is a substance abuser and you MUST protect kids./
Well you can't, really. You didn't fulfill your duties as a wife to remain faithful to him for BETTER or WORSE. So that's what you're going to have to live with.





Stop rationalizing the wrong you've done and start asking for forgiveness. Nothing you say will ever make what you've done right. Now take responsibility for your actions and work on your marriage!
mistake is mistake and no excuse for that;stop blaming others for the wrong u have done,b true to urself,and not let it happen again..
So you did what you had to do. you learned obviously that you still love your husband deeply otherwise you wouldnt feel bad about cheating on his lousy ***. I suggest you look at your relationship, and either get some counseling for him or just get out now. As long as he doesnt find out I dont see a problem here....





Ive heard cheating CAN be beneficial to relationships cuz it wakes people up...if that makes any sense...
My husband did not give me the money to help me pay my bills since he was too busy wasting money so I decided with my own free will to cheat. It's his fault even though I am my own person and I make my own choices. No matter what wrong I do it is his fault..... even though he didn't know I did it while I was doing it!





Seriously, you are both selfish (you blaming him for cheating and for him gambling), irresponsible (you thinking of yourself leading to cheating and him wasting money instead of paying bills), and you both have a lot of work to do if you want your marriage to work so get busy and set an appointment with a GREAT marriage counselor/therapist/coach!!





Good Luck!!
NO EXDUSS FOR ADLULLTREY

No comments:

Post a Comment