Friday, April 30, 2010

I have a uk spouse settlment visa do I need a work permit?

I live in the UK with my husband. I'm waiting for my national insurance number but I really want to work now. Can I work? Do I need a work permit? Do I have to wait for the National Insurance Number?I have a uk spouse settlment visa do I need a work permit?
your spouse settlement visa acts as permission to work. You can start work now without an NI number, but you will have to pay more tax. when you get your NI number, you can claim back the extra tax.I have a uk spouse settlment visa do I need a work permit?
you must wait.or get a permit...

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete