Friday, April 30, 2010

Are you pregnant and running low on patience with your spouse?

I am 34 weeks and very frustrated with my hubby almost every other day.Are you pregnant and running low on patience with your spouse?
gee, only every other day? When I was pregnant I was frustrated with my husband every other hour! LOL That's normal. Your tired. You are carrying a very heavy load on your body and your mind. It is getting close to the due date. THIS IS NORMAL. I would only worry if you STOP being frustrated! LOL Congratulations on the baby.Are you pregnant and running low on patience with your spouse?
Ah, gotta love those raging hormones!! Hang in there, you're almost to the end - then things really get interesting!!!
anything my husband says lately or does makes me cry or gets me pissed off. Like he plays xbox all day before he goes to work...and we are having a little but of financial problems...and we are both stressed, but like i feel like this is the time where we need to try and enjoy each other before the baby comes...but we cant. i like got upset today because he didnt like the way that i was driving...freakin hormones!
Oh my god yes. I got home last night and was irritated with him about something and he was at work. I literally called his voicemail and kept leaving a voice mail, listening to it, erasing it, leaving another one, erasing it, etc for 35 minutes because I wanted to make sure I got my point across exactly. By the time I finished, I wasn't even mad anymore. LOL... it was craziness. I get so frustrated with him at times because I'm so fast paced and I like to get things done right now; he likes to plod along and stop to smell the roses and maybe take a nap. But I'm smiling as I write this because as much as he irritates me, I love him twice as much and I can't wait to meet the daughter he's given me. Try to think about those things when you're ready to rip his face off. :)
thats normal, im pregnant with my second at 29 weeks and can't live without my husband at the moment, i cry when he goes to work. but with my first towards the end i couldn't be around him, i got so annoyed with everything he did, even his face annoyed me, it was sad. but its normal towards the end to feel something, with all the hormones getting ready to have the baby.
Yes, absolutely! I'm tired, raging hormones, and no, I don't want to hear about your day I want to go to bed! LOL!
im 24 weeks along and yes at times i lose patience with him. it doesnt happen a lot though. i realized that he is being the way he always has been and i am the one with the issues...lol. my hubbys not a jerk or anything but sometimes i look at him and wonder why he is so stupid sometimes...lol. it will all be over soon though and our hormones can start going back to normal.
omg me too!!! and i'm only 9 weeks!! sometimes i treat him really bad but it's because everything gets on my nerves and he doesn't really understand that!!! But i feel really bad though!

No comments:

Post a Comment