Friday, April 30, 2010

What is the best way to deal with a controlling spouse?

i do have laid back personality and my wife im ashamed to say has a strong personality that she always thinks her ideas and decisions


should be followed and she's so persistent about it,im getting uncomfortable and i feel being undermined by her actuation pls give me suggestions on how to deal with itWhat is the best way to deal with a controlling spouse?
Man up.What is the best way to deal with a controlling spouse?
Well I have a I don't care attitude and my wife has the strong personality and she thinks the same as your wife. My response to her when she gets barking is silence I say nothing ignore her and when she starts getting mad I let her have it chew her up and spit her out!! I take no crap from my wife and I can be and sometimes I am very rude nasty and my bad attitude shines through but I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY AND TELL ME HOW IT IS HOW TO DO I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ONE BIT!! Did not take it from my parents growing up do not take it from people in school work and socially and I DO NOT TAKE IT FROM MY WIFE!!!. However I do know that it is putting stress on my marriage and it creates a lot of tension so I am trying to change..MY advice take it in stride and say YES DEAR!!!
First you have to talk to her and if she do not control her behavior than you have to put your foot down. You may need to really speak up and say tell her she is not always right. She will need to work on it and you have to let her know in order for the marriage to work.
The best thing to do is let her know that she is not always right.
Stand up for yourself and don't allow her to steamroll over you.
do not let her to it stand up to her voice your Opinion
leave the person. they will never change
blow it of-not much your gonna be able to do about it

No comments:

Post a Comment