Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best way to wake your spouse up in the morning?

Breakfast in bed or, a little slap and tickle?What is the best way to wake your spouse up in the morning?
Nothin says good morning like a good f*ck ; )What is the best way to wake your spouse up in the morning?
My wife would say ';with my d*ck'; is the best way I wake her up in the morning. She loves the c0ck!








ADD- not to be a azzhole, but BearBeast(guy avatar pic) likes to ';sit on his face'; O_O
Well, if you don't feel like having sex and he is very hard to wake up you could always get 2 lids to the biggest skillets you have and bang them together and scare the crap out of him. I bet that would get him up, lol.
Lol, did you get beerfest for $5 at walmart this weekend too?





Anyhow, the best way to wake me up is breakfast in bed and a mouth hug.
I'm a brush-your-teeth-first kind of girl... Or else, eww... seriously.





Nothing wrong with morning sex, but morning BREATH, is just not sexy. Period.
from a distance. my wife is NOT the morning sex girl, much to my dismay. but she's so damned hot, I can't stay mad at her. now, brunch sex....that's what's up!!
Get your baby who's an early riser (they all tend to be) and put baby on his/her belly. Baby will do the waking up. Your spouse will wake up with a smile.
oh i know this one teacher lol my man likes a little kiss and a whole lot of sucking if you get what I mean!
I like to wake him up by ticklin' his junk and then climbing on board for a ride.





Sometimes though he has to pee and me getting on top of him makes him go WHOA
Alarm on his side of the bed. Of course, unless its the weekend and then maybe the breakfast in bed.
Holding the alarm clock next to his ear always works.
An ice cube down the pajama bottoms always works.
I dare Snarky to slap me to wake me up.
Breakfast and BJ at the same time.
Tickle her with your tongue.
Nothing like waking up to a BJ.
Beakfast in bed.
BJ
good loving
put him to bed early
sit on his face
a good ******** seems to work for my hubby...just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment