Monday, December 28, 2009

How can you tell if your spouse has another child?

Is there a record search or anything like that?How can you tell if your spouse has another child?
if you just can't go and ask him both of you have communication /marriage problemsHow can you tell if your spouse has another child?
In some states you can search court records using the Internet. Look for information about ex girlfriends and find out if they have children. Find out the age of the children. In most states a paternity test has to be done before getting any help from the government or child support from the father.
You wait until you die and then you are allowed to ask any question and they will give you the answers.





BTW, when I die, I am going to ask the question ';why didn't my wife ever want to have sex with me, and why would she not explain it';?
My goodness people, it's a pretty simple question...





You can check with the Bureau of Vital Statistics, if there is child support you can look into the county court records for the information.
Ummm, I think you would know this. Firstly, he would have told you something that important. Secondly, you would be paying a monthly amount to support his other child.





What makes you ask this?
If you need to search to find out if your spouse has another child then I think you probably shouldn't have gotten married.
You can look up and see if his name is on the child's birth records. However you can never know for sure unless he has contact with all his ex girlfriends. Pretty hard to tell.
I knew from the moment I first met my Fiance that he has 5 children he was open and honest about it in the first place


what kind of parent would want to hide their kid from their spouse???/
I agree with Benjamin.
it usually starts with getting married to a loser that won't mention it.. i guess i would ask him.
His name might not even be on the birth certificate. I wouldn't be with a man I couldn't trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment