Saturday, January 9, 2010

If your spouse got into a freak accident and had a severe disability, would you leave them or stay with them?

By severe disability I'm talking about things like both legs lost, major brain damage, paraplegic, quadriplegic, etc.





You couldn't have sex with them anymore or do normal things anymore.





Would you stay by their side til death do you part?If your spouse got into a freak accident and had a severe disability, would you leave them or stay with them?
stay with them def.If your spouse got into a freak accident and had a severe disability, would you leave them or stay with them?
now that realy depends.


if you fell in love with them for theyre looks it wouldnt have lasted long anyway. and if you fell in love with them for their personallity then whats the problem?
If it were brain damage and they no longer knew who they were or who i was then I'd consider leaving and getting on with my life. If it were just something like no legs or arms then I'd stay with them.
Depends -- is the brain still working? If so, then I stay. If brain's not working, then I'm gone. This way they won't know what a POS I am.
I would stay with my wife unless doing so would make it impossible for me to provide a quality life for our daughter, and even then i would visit her as often as possible so she could see us.
as long as his bran still worked and we could still talk, i would stay with him. Reason why i wouldnt is if he was brain dead because he wouldnt be the man i married.
i will stay with them.


what about u??


but what about if it was you the one who got the accident would u want them to live u???
Its a Tuffy.








lmao. i dunna actually.
I would stay but if I couldn't cope then I'd go
I would like to think that I would stay.
Stay with them
Stay
You would be a total a**hole to leave them
For better or for worse. I would stay with him.
stay
stay with them
stay by their side til death do us apart for sure
yeah id stay.
If I'm married to them I'm staying with them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment